Do you want to have an unforgettable Mediterranean experience, while interacting and working with people from all over the world?
Then this is the job for you.
Our client, based in Greece is a worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. They connect some of the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, plus back-office and other specialised services.
They are currently looking for a Customer & Tech Support Representative to join their international team in Athens.
Interested in relocating to Greece?
Simply apply now!
Job Profile for Customer & Tech Support Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback in the customer services database
- Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times
- Ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLA’s and logged appropriately
- Work effectively as part of a team while developing supportive relationships with colleagues
- Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training
- Offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
- Interact with other departments in order to resolve issues
- Provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support
- Execute technical related call backs on time, according to the current standards of quality and demonstrate great attention to detail when requested by the direct team leader or the shift supervisor
- Attend weekly team meetings in a timely manner as requested by the team leader or supervisor
- Attend all training sessions scheduled individually or for the whole department
Candidate Profile for Customer & Tech Support Representative
- Must be fluent in English and Swedish, Danish or Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Must be able and willing to relocate to Greece
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 months work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Advanced internet research skills
- Good hardware and software knowledge (dissemble, assemble a PC/Laptop with the targeted timeframe/Basic Windows OS support/Drivers installation)
- Mid-level MS Office package knowledge (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint); understanding of MS Access and MS Project Manager is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, strong team spirit and passionate about customer care
- Active listening and ability to adjust to customer requests
What Our Client Offers
- Full relocation package
- Greek Holidays + Sundays+ Overtime are always extra paid
- Monthly accommodation bonus and discount vouchers for restaurants, cafeterias and supermarkets
- 2 Extra salaries per year
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Training using the latest technology
- On-site canteen with discount meals
- In-House doctor and examination centre
- Free Greek courses for all employees
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants etc.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment full of expats
- Free support from the Employees Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your social security number, health insurance, tax number, and bank account