Route Description to Rotterdam
When you arrive at the 200 Weena building, please ask at the reception for Blue Lynx Employment, they will direct you to the 10th floor.
- From Amsterdam - Take the motorway A4 Amsterdam/Den Haag (The Hague)
- Join the A13 towards Rotterdam
- Reaching Rotterdam, follow the signs to Centrum from within the City centre
- Centrum signs will lead you to the Hofplein roundabout
- Take the turn to Weena, Central Station
- Follow signs to Weena
- We are situated on your left in the 200 Weena building, opposite Unilever
- Parking facilities are located behind the 200 Weena building (appr. €3 p/hr). Entrance to be found in the Karel Doormanstraat.
- Schiphol Amsterdam or Airport Rotterdam
By Public Transport:
- Central Station Rotterdam
By foot from Central Station
Exit Central Station Rotterdam on the "Centre Side" and walk in the direction of the Manhattan hotel. Cross the street and turn left onto the Weena before the main entrance of the hotel. You will soon pass the "Holland Casino". Keep walking straight and follow the Weena. Cross the Karel Doormanstraat but turn right at the other side of the street. The main entrance of the buidling 200 Weena is the first street on your left. (next door to TNT post).
By Bus & Tram
You will find all trams/buses/metro at Rotterdam Central Station. This is less than a 5 minute walk from our offices. The website 9292ov has information on routes in case of any delays and/or changes.